Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Wedding

February 26, 2011.

I can't put into words the incredible feelings of this day. My heart was full of faith as we went into the temple. At every stage of the process, I felt like I was floating.
Part of me was struggling to believe it was really happening, and the other part of me was feeling how incredibly real, and permanent, and eternal these things are. I remember looking at Rob and knowing that 1000 years from now, we will still be side by side, working toward the same objectives. And 1000 years after that, still.
I knew, once again, that he was directed to find me, and that he is the one I want to be partnered with for every future step of life and beyond. It struck me what a gift it is to find someone with whom you want to share that kind of future, and it was very clear to me what a blessing we were about to receive...to be sealed, forever.







No comments:

Post a Comment