Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disneyland!

Our first day in California was DISNEYLAND!!
I have to say, it was my best Disney Day ever! Every other time I've been to the park, I've had an infant to care for, or I've been sick, or had a kid who was sick. This time... everyone was healthy, everyone was old enough to really enjoy the park, AND we had two wheelchairs in our party, which means SHORT LINES!
Loved it!

"It's a Small World" was awesome. Watching Sam's face was the best part of the ride. We got stranded on Pirates of the Caribbean for about 15 minutes. Savannah memorized the the lines of the talking skull directly over our heads. We heard his message about 30 times. Ben was brave enough for every ride this time (yay Ben!), and Sam wasn't afraid of anything. Thunder Mountain and the Matterhorn (he and I rode in the front car) were his favorites.
Zoe pushed Sam's wheelchair all through the park. It was so nice. She's such a great big sister!






No comments:

Post a Comment