Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ft. Leavenworth Triathlon

May 1st was the Ft. Leavenworth Triathlon. Rob came into town the night before, so we competed together. So much fun! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the race. Thanks to Emily and Savannah for coming along cheer and take pictures.

Before the race...Rob (#7) setting up in the transition area. (Dang, he's cute!)

Rob, waiting to swim. He was the 7th racer in the pool because he's SUPER-FAST in the water! I was 118th. :-)

Me, waiting to swim. I include this picture because I like to remember (and brag) that I passed both of the swimmers ahead of me. And I'm not even usually that fast!

Me, heading out on the bike.

Me (#118) at the first transition. Soaking wet, trying to get socks on.

Here's Rob coming across the finish line. Go, baby, GO!

DONE! Tired and sweaty, but still smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment